Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What This Blog Is About

Hello! My name is Caroline, and I am from Sunny California! I developed a passion for beauty during 2009, and ever since then, I've truly become the ultimate beauty nerd. Really. My two favorite places are Sephora and Comic-Con. It also ignited my love for fashion, which lead me to creating this blog. Here I'll post outfits that represents my individual characteristics: Class, Simplicity, and Polished, always topped off with a pinch of femininity. I hope you guys enjoy my posts, and maybe even gain some inspiration. As for my blog name, the majority of fashion bloggers I follow tend to be petite. Although I too could be considered petite, when compared to them, I think, "There's no way I'm petite." Hence, the name of my blog was born. I'm not petite, I'm just small. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment